Sunday, July 20, 2008

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet


This darling Lockhart Witches Feet stamp from Ellen Hutson just makes me smile. This is another of the images I colored in Copic Certification class. For her stockings I used E95 Flesh Pink and V17 Amethyst. Her shoes are C4 Cool Grey with E95 buckles. I used my orange Spica pen to glitter up the buckles. Her dress started out YG07 Acid Green but when I started putting the card together it was too green for the DP I chose, so I added G21 Lime Green which toned it down. The outer border is E97 Deep Orange, the inner is BV11 Soft Violet. And the background is BV13 Hydrangea Blue. I added black Spica dots over the twinkles in the background as well as dots on her skirt. For the corners I used a yellow Spica pen on the stars and clear on the moons. The spiders are vinyl stickers from Stampendous. The dotted DP is from Heidi Grace, it has glossy black dots on it, too cool! And the paper with the words is from DCWV. I am not sure on the striped paper. So, I hope this card put a smile on your face.

1 comment:

Sandy Knecht said...

Neat looking card Sandy. I like the colors you used. I'm taking a class from Karen Lockhart August 16 in my town. I'm looking forward to that.