Sunday, September 14, 2008

Copic markers - The Beauty of the Earth


Here is another card using my new stamps from Repeat Impressions. The challenge was to use the Foliage Positive stamp, which I used on the vertical panel, stamping it twice to fill the panel. Then using a coordinating Fern stamp, I created the background paper. I colored the pine cone with E25 Caribe Cocoa and the ferns with G94 Grayish Olive. I think the saying is beautiful and something we should all consider.

Please stop by my fellow design team member, Jenny Gropp's blog and see the beautiful card she has created.

Repeat Impressions stamps used:
6002-M Foliage Positive
1708-G Fern
3213-G For the Beauty

7 comments:

Sandy Knecht said...

That is a beautiful saying. Nice card with the leaves.

Anonymous said...

Ohh Now that is stunning Sandy.. love it.
You have beend a busy bee this weekend with your new stamps..lol.

Jenny Gropp said...

Same stamp but our cards are so different! I like what you did -- very "earthy / nature" feeling. And thanks for the link!

amy said...

Hi Sandy, Very pretty, although I should wait to see what I come up with before I look at everyone else's challenges. I just got my stamps today- hope to have something to post soon. Amy- fellow DT member from RI.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card and design Sandy!! :) When you get a chance, please email me your addy I want to add you to my Christmas card list this year!

Stamping hugs,
Jennifer :)

jdmeyer6@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

when I first looked at it, I thought it was design paper. Pretty card and layout.

Sandy W.

Elizabeth said...

You've made gorgeous cards and brilliant designs with the Repeat Impressions stamps.