Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Copic Tilda on an ornament

I took time out from laundry and household chores to make this cute card using Tilda and the ornament from Magnolia stamps.

I stamped Tilda first, masked her and then stamped the ornament below her. As always, I used my Copic markers to color her...
Face - E000 Pale Fruit Pink, E00 Skin White, E02 Fruit Pink and R2o Blush for her cheeks. I added a white dot for accent
Hair - E11 Bareley Beige, E13 Light Suntan and E15 Dark Suntan
Dress and hat band and ornament - G40 Dim Green, G82 Spring Dim Green and G24 Willow
Shirt, petticoat and ornament top - Y35 Maize and Y38 Honey
Stockings - R22 Light Prawn
Hat and ornament - R22 Light Prawn, R37 Carmine and R39 Garnet

I used a metal embellishment for the hanger and added Spica pen accents to the trees, the ornament and her buttons. Lots of dimension on this card, I popped up Tilda with the ornament, the Merry Christmas as well as three of the trees. The white dots were added with a glaze pen. Finished size is 5 x 7 inches.

5 comments:

Lori said...

She is very cute. Love how you maked her.

Heidi said...

Sandy- this is a sweet card. I love that you included the list of copics. OH and I am attending your class at Scraptales on the 13th. Can't wait! I am a huge Magnolia addict too!

Tricia T said...

Love your blog Sandy! I'm adding you to my Google Reader!

marsha said...

Sandy, this is such a cute card! Your coloring is as usual, awesome.

Anonymous said...

These cards with Tilda are just precious, I love them. Amy P.