Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tilda on flower

Well, I had a terrible time with this card. It did not come easy but I persevered. In real life, the airbrushed color around my Tilda from Magnolia Stamps matches the DP on the bottom perfectly. I found a new supplier for Tilda in the US, Roses on Paper.

I stamped my Tilda on Cryogen white paper, masked her and then stamped the flower underneath her, with Memento Tuxedo black.

Using my Copic markers...
Face - E000 Pale Fruit Pink, E00 Skin white, E02 Fruit Pink with R20 Blush for her cheeks
Overalls - G20 Wax White, G21 Lime Green, G24 Willow
Patches - B21 Baby Blue, G20 Wax White, R21 Sardonyx, YR12 Loguat
Shirt - YR21 Cream, YR23 Yellow Ochre
Hair - Y21 Buttercup Yellow, E11 Bareley Beige, E15 Dark Suntan
Shoes - E31 Brick Beige, E33 Sand

I airbrushed YR12 Loquat around her. I had to add extra because the airbrush spit out a blob of ink so it is darker than I would have wanted it to be. The Hello with Smiles is from Hero Arts.

2 comments:

Sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila said...

She looks like a cutie & doesn't look like she's a trouble maker.
Sheila xx