Friday, February 27, 2009

Pig watching


Here is a cute scene I did for a Yahoo group swap a while back. I just love these kids and the pig from Art Impressions. All of the scenic stamps are from Stampscapes.

I stamped the pig first and masked him off. Next, I added each of the kids, masking some more, then came the fence which I also masked. And I simply built the scene behind them. This is probably one of the most time consuming scenes I have ever done. I used Eclipse tape to mask but cutting a mask for each image really takes some time. I think the end result is worth the effort though.

All coloring was done with Copic markers, the sky was airbrushed with my Copics as well. I hope this scene puts a smile on your face. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Jana M. said...

WOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!
A great scene; looks like a labor of love...
Joyce
(aka not2old2stamp)

Trish said...

This card is too cute! You did a fabulous job of masking. I was wondering how you got the girls' elbows to not show the fence line if you stamped the fence first? Thanks.
Trish

Sandy Hulsart said...

You know, you are right, I stamped the kids and then the fence, otherwise, her elbows would be covered up. Great call there, Trish. I made this a while back so I was kind of guessing on how I did it. Thanks for correcting me.-

Bonnie Brown said...

What a cute card. I love it and admire you for doing this wonderful card!! It does put a smile on one's face.

Jenny Gropp said...

BEYOND cute for a pig card! I love how you brought the pink in to the sky too... I know you like the PINK!