Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Porridge the pig

My wonderful friend, Sheila, sent me this great stamp, his name is Porridge and he is from Sugar Nellie stamps. I just love him.

I began by stamping him on Cryogen paper and coloring the image with my Copics. Sorry, I had to move onto another project and put my markers from this away so I am not sure what colors I used. But today I got back to poor Porridge and die cut him out with my Nestabilities Label Two die. Before removing him from the die, I masked a horizon and airbrushed B34 in the sky and E53 on the ground. I used my Copic Multiliner to add some grass on the horizon line. Then I added some squiggles in the dirt around the pig.

The DP is from the Oh! Baby Girl collection from Basic Grey. I airbrushed the blue flower and the rhinestones to match. Finished size is 5 3/8" square.

5 comments:

Bonzi said...

I love Porridge! Your colors are excellent! Gotta love color coordinating with the copics and air brush!

Crystal said...

i love the pig...he look very content and happy!!! beautiful card

Sheila said...

Awww Porridge looks cute Sandy, he's one happy little chappy isn't he.
& I'm glad he found a good home to go to...rofl.
Sheila xx

Jenny Gropp said...

Adorable... you know you used some pink to color that porky Porridge the pig!

Lisa F said...

What a super cute pig!!!!! I have seen Sugar Nellie stamps - I think you just convinced me to buy some!