Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sutter Bears Spring Card

Here is a quick little scene I did using stamps from Sutter.

I stamped the images on Cryogen paper with Memento ink and of course colored them with my Copic markers...

Water - B000
Rocks - E70, E71, E11
Ground - E52, E53
Grass, reeds, trees and pine - G24
Bears - E43, E44
Sky - B60
Mountains shaded with E70

I made this for a Spring Card challenge on one of my Yahoo stamping groups. These are quite simple to make, you can view my tutorial on Split Coast Stampers if you wish to give it a try.

The gold corners are Peel-Off stickers. Finished size is 5 1/4" square.

4 comments:

Trish said...

This is a beautiful scene! I have only Stampscapes stamps and I've never seen Sutter stamps st any stores. You sure do make them look good. Copics are way out of my price range but I was wondering if you use them direct to the paper when you colour with them. Thanks.
Trish

Norine said...

what a beautiful card love the coloring
Hugs
Norine

Anonymous said...

Sandy, Have seen this card you did before, but wanted to say again how much I like it. We'll have to make that one some time. Edna Burgess

Bonnie Brown said...

I love this card. Your scene is wonderful....but simple....hmmm...for you, yes!!!