Saturday, June 6, 2009

Gardening with Sugar Nellie

And the last of the cards from Friday's class is this precious girl from Sugar Nellie.

As always she is stamped on Cryogen white with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers.
Face - E000, E00, E02, R20
Hair & Belt - E33
Jeans - B01
Top & Hat - YG01
Undershirt - R35
Leaves - G82
Flowers - YR12, YR18, Y38
Watering Can - C03

My bow was made using the Bow Easy with 1/4" silk ribbon that I colored to match with my Copic marker. Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.

2 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I love this Sugar Nellie. Great job on the colors. She is as bright as a sunny day working in the garden!!

Sandy Knecht said...

Sugar Nellie is adorable. I love that line of stamps. You colored it perfectly. Nice bow. I have the bow-easy too! Just learned how to use it.