Friday, June 5, 2009

Home Tweet Home

I had a wonderful class today with my ladies, (Hi, Edna, Bev, Elaine and Cheryl). Here is one of the cards we made in class. I love, love, love the birdhouses from Impression Obsession, I think I have them all. This one is called Tweet Summertime F1648. Can you see the birdie peeking out of the birdhouse?

As always, I stamped with Memento Tuxedo black onto Cryogen white paper and colored with my Copic markers.
Large birdhouse - B21, trim - R46, sign - Y38
Small birdhouse - E11, E33
Watering can - C3
Flower pots - E97
Base and post - E43
Leaves - G82
Flowers - Y38, R46
Sunflower - Y13, YR16

This is a great layout to use up left over scraps of paper. The 3 panels are 1 5/8" x 4", finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches. The DP is from Cloud 9.

7 comments:

Elaine A said...

Hi Sandy -

I love this stamp, it is so sweet. But what I love the most is what you have done with it. You always manage to turn stamps that I might pass up into masterpieces. I love to see what you are going to come up with next and you always amaze me.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Elaine Allen

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Sandy, I totally agree with Elaine... all of your designs are masterpieces!

Have a wonderful weekend! Thinking of you, Jennifer :)

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Yes, this is a masterpiece to quote others above!!! Had no idea you liked birdhouses!!!!

Pam said...

Sandy, this is a beatuful card. I MUST have this stamp. You are sooooo creative.

Thanks for sharing :-)

Jenny Gropp said...

AMAZING coloring! You really took this image up a notch-- just beautiful!

Sheila said...

This one is awesome Yoda, I love those Birdhouse stamps & you've made this one even more appealing to me now...
Hugs
Sheila xx

Bec Whitaker said...

Hi Sandy, Enjoyed the cards today. Thanks also for showing me the correct way to use the breyer. I am anxious to try it out. I also, watched your video. Thanks, Bec