For the month of July on my Stampscapes II Yahoo group, we made brayered scenes for our card swap. This is the scene I created for Ann.
I brayered Adirondack dye inks onto Xerox Heavyweight Matter Cover cardstock to create the background. For the top, I used Aqua and Stonewashed, for the bottom I used Lemonade, Sunset Orange, Rust and Espresso. Then I stamped the images with Marvy black ink. This time I also added some white highlights to the branches in the foreground, the nearest cow and the fencing. I thought it gave it some added interest.
The finished card is 5 x 7 inches. If you would like to try this technique, be sure to check out the first video on the right side of my blog. You can see me in action. Thanks for stopping by and thank you to all who take the time to comment.