Monday, August 24, 2009

Fisherman's Cove

One of the stamps I purchased with my winnings from the Copic Buzz challenge was this great fisherman Digi Stamp by Mo Manning

I started by resizing the image and then printing it onto Cryogen white paper. I printed him again onto Eclipse tape so I could cut a mask. Of course I used my Copics:
Trees - G21, G40, G82, G85, E33, YR04, YR12, YR21, YG03
Boats - B93, B95, R37, C2, E42, G21
Oars & Dock - E33
Hat - E42
Coat - YR04
Jeans - B91
Tacklebox - C2, R37
Rocks - E13, E70, YG03
I airbrushed the sky with B23 and B24, the water with B00, B01, B02

The Dock with Boats is an old retired PSX/Inkadinkado stamp, everything else is from Stampscapes. Finished size is 8.5 x 11 inches.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my kind of picture. Love the scene and the colors.
Edna B.

luizepootje said...

Wow, you really rock! I love how you build your scenes, it is so 'real-life'. Greetings from Holland, Lucy

Bonnie Brown said...

Love the fisherman. The card is beautiful, naturally. I love it!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful scene Sandy, I LOVE the fun images!! Your card layout reminds me of the movie "On Golden Pond"... One of my favorite movies.

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Jenny Gropp said...

Sandy -- you are the scene queen. I bow to you again and again!