Sunday, February 28, 2010

Easter Basket Bunny

Here is a very quick little Easter card using an adorable stamp from Stampington & Co

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Cryogen paper.  Copics used:
Bunny - Y11
Basket - E70
Flowers - RV32
Leaves - YG11
Eggs - B000, B63, BG11, RV32, YG11
Birds - B000

Again I used this wonderful paper from Got Moxxie, it is from the Easter Doodle collection and is called Bunny Hop.  The stripe is the reverse side of the paper.  I made the triple loop bow with my bow maker.  I find I don't often make A2 cards anymore as it limits the amount of layering and embellishments you can use.  Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches. 
 

1 comment:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

A very nice image! I love your colors. I haven't even started thinking of Easter yet! Great job.