Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mo Manning's Blog Hop Winner

I hope you all had a great time blog hopping in Mo's celebration hop.  She really has some incredible designers, doesn't she?  We have a winner of this wonderful Mummu and Virginia digi image.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
268 
Timestamp: 2010-02-20 14:33:28 UTC

That means the winner is ..........
Blogger Farida Rone said...
Love the image. It is so sweet. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Farida

 Congratulations, Farida.  Mo will be emailing this amazing image to you.  We would love to see what you create with it.  And thanks to all who took the time to leave comments for this contest.  They are always appreciated.

2 comments:

Farida Rone said...

Woo Hoo!!! I am so happy. Thanks a lot for this wonderful stamp. I could not believe it when I saw my name in the winner space. Thanks GOD for this.
Hugs,
Farida

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful blog. I love it.