Sunday, February 14, 2010

Time for Tea and Design Team Call

I am excited to announce that I have been chosen for the new Karen's Doodles Challenge Design Team for the United States.  Karen is also starting blogs in the Netherlands, Scandinavia as well as the United Kingdom.  Each blog is open to everyone although some will not be in English.  Check out Karen's Doodles Challenge blog for more details.  Her digi images are adorable and so much fun to color, and I do love to color.

For today's card, I used Karen's Time for Tea digi image.  For those of you that aren't familiar with Karen's critters, the turtle is Herbert, the mouse is Bigsby.  I printed it on Cryogen paper with my inkjet printer.  Copics used:
Herbert - YG21, YG23, YG25, RV42
Herbert's Eye - B14
Herbert's Shell - YG91, YG95, YG25
Bigsby - E42, E43, R21
Stumps - E33, E37
Tablecloth - R24
Cups and Plates - B21
Grass - G40
Flowers - R22, YR16
Leaves - YG25

The DP is from Making Memories Chloe's Closet Collection.  I colored all of the gems to match with Copic R27.  Finished size is 6" square.

If you would like to try one of Karen's images, be sure to join her Paper Craft Planet group for the free image she gave out as she reached 200 members.  .

9 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

So lovely coloured your image and the sentiment is just great!

Liefs, Renata

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Yay you!!!! ^.^
Many congrats Sandy...your place on the DT is well deserved xx
Absolutely love your card ♥

Lori said...

This is gorgeous, Sandy! I can tell that you do indeed love to color. I love to color too : ) This sentiment is so clever. I'll have to remember that sometime.

Love and hugs ~ Lori

Becky W. said...

I love it,they are adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

Sandy! How gorgeous is THIS! Your colouring is making me go green with envy! I LOVE it!
Hugs Viv xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, this image is darling, and what a beautiful job creating and coloring the card! Amy

The Wired Angel said...

Congrats Sandy! Well-deserved. Enjoy your time on their DT.

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I love your card and the greeting too. I have never heard of the DP before....hmmmm....but love it!

Chrissy D said...

Oh these images are ADORABLE! TFS!