Sunday, March 7, 2010

Impression Obsession Just Ducky

I made this card for the Impression Obsession Easter challenge, just squeaked it in, I was not the winner, but no matter, this is a cute card.

I used this adorable image from Impression Obsession called Just Ducky.   I love baby ducks and chicks.  I stamped him with Memento Rich Cocoa and then used Copics - Y00, Y11, Y21, Y35, W1, W3.

Finished size is 5x7 inches.  The DP is from Pebbles Inc and Paper Salon, Karen Neuburger collection.  I followed this weeks sketch over at SplitCoast Stampers, sketch SC270.

Thanks for stopping by and to those of you who leave a comment, thank you so much, it is truly appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though you know I'm not fond of birds, I think this one is adorable. Nice job of picking papers too. Edna

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I love your Ducky card. He is colored beautifully and the papers, flowers, buttons are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

As ever Sandy, you get it just right.
The papers. the image, the embellishments. Beautiful!
Hugs Viv xxx