Monday, March 15, 2010

Whipper Snapper Easter Bunny Z Card

Here is another Z Card I made for class with my ladies.  I was just informed that I needed to get it up on my blog, lol.

I stamped this adorable bunny from Whipper Snapper onto Cryogen paper with Memento black ink.  Copics used:
Bunny - E21, E33, E00, R20
Dress - R83, R85
Eggs - V12, G12, B21, R83, BV02, Y11, Y15 and various Spica and gel pens

I made this out of an 5.5 x 11 inch piece of card stock.  Score at 4.25, 6.25 and 8.25.  You fold the front panel back on itself and adhere to make the flap that folds down.  It folds to a 4.25 x 5.5 inch card.  The DP is from My Mind's Eye.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this little girl bunny. What a cute card for my Easter kids. Really like the way it's made too. Edna

Karen W said...

This is adorable!

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow Sandy this is adorable, love what you have done, an the colours! WOW
hugs
Sue x

Unknown said...

I love this cute and pretty card Sandy! Your WS bunny is adorable and I love the papers.
Hugs Viv xx

nicolet said...

It´s adorable!!
Greetings Nicolet

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

This bunny is so cute!I love how you colored her! The folds are interesting and I like how it folds into a 5.5 x 4.25.

IsabellasSketchbook said...

Very creative card! I love the papers you chose to use with the image. Nice job!