Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mo Manning Pirates!

Mo Manning has a new set of pirate images out, the Pirate Kids and the Pirate Stuff!  I just had to play with them.  There are a total of 8 images that I combined to make this scene.

Using Photoshop Elements I sized and moved them around until I got this little island scene.  The palm trees in the back are a smaller version of the ones in the front.  I flipped them horizontally and then removed the shovel.  I colored in the island then using a Copic Multiliner, I gave it an edge.  Everything is colored with Copics, the sky was airbrushed.  Finished size is 8.5 x 6 inches.  I think for my next one, I will use some of my scenic stamps around the scene. 

5 comments:

Sandy Knecht said...

Nice scene, Sandy! Great airbrushing for the background sky.

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful! Luv the scene.

xoxo,
Lori

Bonnie Brown said...

What a fabulous way to highlight Mo's Pirate Images!! It is beautiful! I love the colors and everything!

Trena in Naperville said...

Looks great Sandy! What version of Photoshop do you use to do things like this - manipulate digi images?
Thanks Sandy.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

doreen said...

wow, how cool!
nice scene.

greetz doreen