Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mo's Digital Challenge #31 - Flowers

This week over at Mo's Digital Challenge, Denise has set our challenge to Flowers - Celebrate Spring.  I have used adorable Baby Fairy Flora from Mo Manning.  Isn't she a little cutie?


I measured my Spellbinders Blossom Two die then sized and printed Flora onto Cryogen paper with my inkjet printer.  Copics used:
Flora - E000, E00
Hair - E13
Dress - RV34, R32
Wings - YG00
Flower - YR68, YG23
Bees - Y18, C7, YG00
I added Diamond Stickles to each of the blossom points, to the striped band of paper and around the circle sentiment panel.  The saying is a Hero Arts stamp.  The DP is from the 6x6 Basic Grey Green at Heart Collection.  Finished size is 6" square.  Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team and has come up with.  I hope I have inspired you to give digi images a try.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaaah, she is absolutely cute! And what a fabulous papers and colours!

Hugs,
Renata

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Flora is adorable!!! I love the Blossom nestie and stickles. Your colors are gorgeous as usual!!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great card, Sandy. Love way you combined your DPs, your airbrushing and all the sparkle! Nice job!

Dawn B. said...

Beautiful job Sandy. I really like your color around the image. She is so sweet.

Heidi said...

Sandy,

Just love the colors on this one. Sorry I missed you at Mega Meet, I think that you had taken a break/lunch when I was at the booth!

Anonymous said...

As always, you've picked the right colors and great paper to go with them. She is adorable. Edna

Cathy said...

Oh Sandy, what a gorgeous creation. Love that you put the image in a flower..Love the colors and your coloring and dp choices are always perfect!!!

grandmalee said...

This is just one of the most adorable cards I've seen! The colors are just perfect for Baby Flora! Awesome job Sandy!

The Wired Angel said...

Great card Sandy. Lovely coloring, great layout and love that DP.