Monday, June 14, 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge 15 - Summertime

This week at Karen's Doodles Challenge blog our challenge is Summertime.  For my card, I chose to use a new image called Dog Day Afternoon, just released today along with some other great images.  Be sure to stop by Karen's Doodles and check them out.



I sized the image and then printed it onto Cryogen paper with my inkjet printer.  Copics used:
Dog - YR20, R20, W3
Bandanna - R37
Glasses - B37
Hat - YG03, YG17, Silver Spica pen
Beach Chair - YR65, B01, C2
Lemonade - Y11, Y19
Glass - B0000
Straw - B01
Sand - E50

I wanted bright summer colors so I grabbed my 6x6 Basic Grey Lime Rickey paper pad.  Added some matching buttons and flowers, a cute saying and I was done.  Finished size is 5x7 inches. 

Won't you please join in on the fun? You could win....

1st Place - 3 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
2nd Place - 2 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
3rd Place - 1 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles

Winner's are chosen with Random.org. You must use a Karen's Doodles image and you must follow the theme.  Be sure to visit the Challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team has created.

4 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

This is sooo....cute!! Dog Day Afternoon in fabulous!! I love your bright, vibrant colors. They scream summer!!! Your coloring is top notch.

Becky W said...

This is really cute Sandy.Love the colors.

Tracy said...

This must be a new image!!! I havent seen it yet!
SUch a cutie!
Hugs
Tracy

majo said...

This is so cute, i like this digi verry much. It is colord lovely. And the paper is nice. Greetings Majo