Monday, June 21, 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge 16 - Sketch

This week at Karen's Doodles Challenge blog our challenge is to follow a sketch.  For my card, I chose to use a new image called Parade Day Boy.  Be sure to stop by Karen's Doodles and check out her new images, they are fabulous. 

I sized the image and then printed it onto Cryogen paper with my inkjet printer. Copics used:
Boy - E000, E00
Hair - E33, E35
Shirt - R59, B24
Shoes - C3, B21
Jeans - B24
Grass - G40, E51
Flowers - G21, YR04, R20, B21

I airbrushed E70 around the image before removing it from my Spellbinders Oval die. The DP is from the Olde Towne Tavern collection by the Paper Loft.  I computer generated the saying and used the ends of a Spellbinders Fancy Tag to frame it in.  Finished size is 4 x 9 3/8 inches. 

Won't you please join in on the fun? You could win....

1st Place - 3 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
2nd Place - 2 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
3rd Place - 1 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles


Winner's are chosen with Random.org. You must use a Karen's Doodles image and you must follow the theme. Be sure to visit the Challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team has created.

Challenges:
Fun with Shapes and More - Flowers

5 comments:

Karen W said...

Great cards Sandy, both are really nice and the papers and layout are beautiful.

Zoe said...

This is adorable Sandy. I love the pp you have used. :)

klarcher said...

Great card Sandy, I have to make my 4th of July cards so I guess I'll head over to Karen's.

Tracy said...

Great card, Love the paper you have used and that image is so cute!
Hugs
Tracy

thriftygranny said...

Sandy, Your card is awesome! I love how the whole card melds together. You choice of DP and embellishments complement the image wonderfully. You are an inspiration for me! Take Care, Pam