Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mo's Digital Challenge #45 - Sugar 'n Spice

This week over at Mo's Digital Challenge our challenge is Sugar N Spice, that is what little girls are made of!.  Easy challenge since Mo has so many wonderful little girl images.  Since I missed the Christmas challenge, I decided to make a Christmas card. 


This little cutie is called Pammy's Stocking, do you remember doing this as a kid.  My stocking would be hanging on the bedpost at the foot of my bed when I got up in the morning!  Oh, the treasures I would find tucked in there.  So I measured my Multi Frame Oval die from Nellie's and sized the image to fit.  I then printed it onto Cryogen paper with my inkjet printer.  Copics used:
Pammy - E000
Dress - R35, R37, R39
Hair - E21, E33
Stocking - G21, YR23
I airbrushed BG02 around the image before removing it from the die.  I created the flower with my Poinsettia Creatables die  from Marianne Design.  The DP is from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses 6x6 paper pad.  I airbrushed all the gems to match.  Finished size is 6" square.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has come up with. I hope I have inspired you to give digi images a try.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. Love this Christmas card. Edna

klarcher said...

This is so cute, isn't loveley that it brings back happy memories

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Just love your card Sandy...she looks so at home with the perfect DP to surround her x

Cathy said...

Sandy, this is gorgeous. Love the poinsetta flowers and wonderful die cut. Fabulous job as always!!!

Elaine L. said...

This is a great Christmas card, Sandy! I love those Basic Grey papers and that pretty poinsettia blossom.

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I love your Christmas card. She is sweetly colored and love the Basic Grey DP.