Outlines Rubber Stamps
Design Team Call
Looking for six Designers to serve a six month term starting January 1, 2011. Open to all designers who are at least 18 years of age.
Requirements we are looking for:
· You must maintain an active blog and online gallery on SCS.
· Create four to five cards a month using Outlines images, posting cards to your blog and online gallery with product links back to Outline’s online store. We will provide a listing of challenge ideas for the weekly posts…. themes, colors, sketches. Mondays will be the post day.
· One picture tutorial of a card or project with in the six month term to be featured on Outline’s website and Newsletter.
· Have a Yahoo account and be familiar with Yahoo Groups as that will serve as group communications.
· Good Quality Photo Skills - photos of your projects will need to be posted in Yahoo albums without a watermark to Outlines for use on their website, catalog or print ads.
· Hard copies of cards will need to mailed to Outlines.
· Promote Outlines on your blog with a blinkie and list your fellow DT members’s blogs.
Design Team Benefits:
· You will get to choose a welcome package of 20 stamps that you are inspired to work with. We will also be sending out stamps of our choosing for specific challenges and newly released images on a regular basis. After two months on the DT, you will get another round of 15 stamps of your choice. Occasionally we may send digi files or prestamped images for you to work with.
· Any additional tutorials (one is required) you would like to submit for use on the Outlines site will be welcomed and if used will earn additional free rubber.
· You will receive a 30% discount on any additional Outlines stamps you wish to purchase.
· Publication Incentive – Submitting to print publications is not a requirement but is encouraged. For any publication featuring Outlines images in a printed magazine, you will receive $50 of credit to be used for any Outlines products.
Create three cards or paper projects showing us your style. We would prefer that you use Outlines images, but is it not a requirement.
Please e-mail your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org by November 26, 2010. Please put “OUTLINES DT" in the subject line of your e-mail. Please attach pictures of your cards to the email and reduce the size off the photos to 300kb or less. Each submission will be acknowledged via email to let you know that we have received your entry. The team will be announced and contacted by email or phone by December 1, 2010.
Please include the following information in your submission email:
* Your name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
* Your blog link.
* Your online gallery link(s).
* A list of design teams you are currently serving on (includes manufacturers/wholesalers, stores, challenge blogs, etc.).