Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas with Cheery Lynn Designs dies

One more holiday card, this one uses nothing but die cuts from Cheery Lynn Designs and some patterned paper.  A very fun card to make. 


I began with a card base of green card stock.  I cut 2 red panels using my XL French Scallop Flair Nesting dies as well as the Merry Christmas patterned paper panel using my XL French Flair Nesting die.  Next I cut a green panel using my XL Scallop Circle Nesting die and a holly patterned paper panel using my XL Circle Nesting die.  To the holly panel I added Bird on a Branch 2 and then die cut my Poinsettia 2 dies.  I assembled all the layers added a few flourishes created from the branch die and then the embellishments around the scallops using my Pearl Pens.  Finished size is 5.75 inches square.

Products Used:


Challenges:
Craft Your Days Away - Diecuts
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Christmas
Little Red Wagon - Use a Diecut

7 comments:

Karen W said...

Very pretty!! Love all the layers.

Anonymous said...

Interesting concept and looks easy enough to do. Nice choice of papers and layout. Edna

Sharman said...

Wow what a awesome card. I love how you used the die's fdor this card. It is just awesome......

Joey said...

Sandy this is gorgeous, a great shape, love the flower, so pretty! x

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely beautiful Sandy!

Happy Holidays!

Zoe said...

Sandy, I wanted to wish you a wonderful Christmas and thank you for such a fabulous friendship throughout the year. You have been such an inspiration and a true friend. I wish you all the success for 2011 with your fabulous classes and crafting and hope you have fun, happy and healthy year ahead. Big hugs xxoo

Sandra1968 said...

A great x-mas card.