Monday, December 6, 2010

Outlines Holly

I have some exciting news, I will be joining the new Outlines Rubber Stamps Design Team.  When I first started stamping back in the summer of 2005, I fell in love with their stamps and am really honored that I have been accepted for their new team.  We have quite an exciting line-up of creative designers

Jeanne Streiff Inky Paws
Lisa Silver Silver Stamping
Robin Kirkpatrick Robin's Rubber Room
Vicki Garrett Summerthyme Studio
DT Coordinator: Jenny Gropp One Krafty Kat
 
For my card today, I combined 5 stamps from my Outlines collection.  I heat embossed each of the images with Queens Gold embossing powder on Cryogen paper.  I backed each image with Antique Gold Stardream Metallic paper.  I colored the images with Copic markers: R46, G21, YR24.  I embossed the card base with my Dotted Swiss plate .  Finished size is 5.5" square.


Supplies Used:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Bev and I have some of the outline stamps and will have use them more often. Glad you're on the team and I'm sure they'll enjoy you being on it. Edna

Sandy said...

This is a neat card - I really like the layout - really pretty,
Sandy

Kelly Schelske said...

Lovely card Sandy! Congrats on your DT news!

Kaye said...

Congrats, Sandy, on being part of the Design Team. I'll be watching for all your great creationgs.

Cathy said...

congratulations Sandy!!1 What a Star Studded line up, you will fit right in. You go Girl!!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I love all the embossing! The card is beautiful! The gold Stardream paper adds to the elegance of the card. Great job!!

Vicki G said...

Sandy, this is a Gorgeous Card!!! I absolutely love all those delicious Layers! So excited to be on the Outlines team with you!

Hugs

Vicki

Kathy said...

I love this card, and am so glad that I will be able to check back ever week for inspiration, :)

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

FAB card, Sandy! I'm so glad we are on another team together again! Looking forward to it!