Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sutter Cardinals


Here is a card I made for a swap on the Yahoo Sutter stamps group.  We had to make an ornament, I chose to make a card with an ornament on it.  Both the ornament with pine and the cardinals are from Sutter Stamps.  I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo black ink then colored the image with my Copic markers.  The poinsettia is made with punches from Nellie Snellen, the pine and snowflake are Martha Stewart punches.  I added Stickles to the the scallops on the red circle and the pine branches.  I added Sparkly Fluff to the snow.  Finished size is 6: square.

4 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

Love love love this! I hope I can find this stamp. If not, I will remember the idea. Do you have an item number for the punch from Nellie Snellen or does Stacey carry it? I looked all day MOnday for a flower to take apart and ended up buying a small stamp to color and cut, but this is so much easier.

Bonnie Brown said...

This is a beautiful card. I love cardinals in the winter. Love the DP and embellishments.

Gwendolyn said...

Love this card! It is beautiful!

Hugs Gwendolyn

Anonymous said...

This card really snapped...I love cardinals and winter greens and you did such a beautiful job with this card! Gorgeous! Amy P.