Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sweet Stamps and Cheery Lynn Designs

Here is a card I made for my monthly stamping ladies, hi girls.  Becky, we missed you this week, hope you are having fun in Florida.


I began with a new embossing plate soon to be available at Sweet Stamps.  After embossing my Cryogen paper, I added ink to the raised image with Frayed Burlap Distress ink.  It really gives it a vintage look.  Next came all the layers.  Using my Cheery Lynn Designs XL Scallop Coved Rectangle Stacker I die cut the brown panel, adding some distress ink around the edges, then die cut the white panel with my Cheery Lynn Designs XL Coved Rectangle Stacker.  I gave it some texture by using my Rectangle Stitching plate, once again adding some distress ink.  I used my Cheery Lynn Designs Little Stackers Oval nesting dies for the center panels, again adding distress ink.  I stamped Thank You from Sweet Stamps with the same Frayed Burlap Distress ink and popped up the ovals with dimensionals.  I also distressed the ribbon with the same ink, added some pearl accents and it was done.  Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches. 

5 comments:

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Sandy, Lovely card, just my sort of colours..

Hugs
Tamara

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful Sandy, love the simplcity of the card, very elegant and the distressed colors are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having this card for us to make. Love it. One of your ladies. LOL

Kelly Schelske said...

It's so pretty Sandy!

Sandra1968 said...

A beautiful card!