Saturday, May 7, 2011

Karen's Doodles What a Swing


My monthly stamping ladies asked for a masculine card and Karen's Doodles just released this great image called "What a Swing".  I thought it made a great guy card; it would work for birthday, Father's Day even a get well card.  And it is a fun image to color.  I sized and printed the image onto Cryogen white paper with my inkjet printer.  Copics used:
Face - E000, E00
Hair and Eyes - E25
Shirt - B32
Hat - B34
Shoes - B34, E42, W1
Pants - E41, E42
Club - C2, E43
Grass - YG61

The frame is a Nellie Snellen Rectangle Multi Frame die.  The paper and the brad are from my stash.  I used my Cheery Lynn Designs Rectangle Stitcher plate on the blue border piece for some texture.  Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches. 

3 comments:

ednamburgess said...

And your ladies loved every step of this card. It is the cutest and know all the guys will love it. Edna B.

jonim52 said...

Oh Sandy, what a funny image. That actually looks like my golf swing when I first started to play. I'm a little better now.

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Great card for the men!!