Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cheery Lynn Designs and Kenny K

I was browsing around looking for some inspiration for my Cheery Lynn Designs post today and I came across a great sketch over at Kenny K's Challenge blog.  So I grabbed my dies and some paper from Jillibean Soup Watermelon Gazpacho and had some fun.  Just look at all the dies I used..........




What a great sketch and what fun I had putting this card together.  The digi image is called Queen's Cutie from Kenny K.  I printed it onto Cryogen paper with my inkjet printer and then colored with my Copic markers.  I added some Vintage Photo Distress ink to the bottom layer of the flower, bending the petals up on the bottom and down on the top layer for some great dimension.  I added some red accents with my Viva Decor Pearl pen.  Finished size is 6" square.

8 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

What a fabulous card!! I am impressed at all the dies you used! Colors are great and the image fits the card perfectly!! I love the scallop circle inside the doily! Beautiful!

jonim52 said...

Really love how you put all the dies together. The image is great sitting out of the ciurcle. Okay more dies for me to order....

Anne said...

Gorgeous Sandy, a great use of the dies. Those papers are rather lush too.
Hope your well
Anne x

Dawnll said...

want all those dies!
What fun use of all of them.
Fun design as usual

misteejay said...

Great card - love the colours you have used.

Ooooo to have those dies (more to go on my wish list LOL)

Toni :o)

Jean said...

What a fantastic card Sandy! Great dies and love that flower and the inked edges!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at KKKGC………..

Hugs
Judith

Vicky said...

Fabulous card love how many dies you've used.
Thank you for joining us KKKGirlz, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx