Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cheery Lynn Designs June Release

Cheery Lynn Designs is releasing an amazing collection of new dies today.  Be sure to stop by the design team blog to see what the ladies have created for you. 


For this card, I began with the new Japanese Lace Frame and Flourish (yes the two floral stems come with the frame, how cool is that?)  I added two Sunflower dies on the ends of the flourishes; I love that they are mirror images.  Then I added the new Border Carnivale across the bottom of the card.  Finished size is 5 x 7.  I have more cards to share with you but for now, hop on over to the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog to see the other fabulous creations from the team.  And start your shopping list!

5 comments:

Karen W said...

Very pretty card, I just love that border!

ednamburgess said...

Really like the new Japanese Lace frame and the flourishes that go with it. Nice card. Sun flowers really add to it. Edna

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Simply gorgeous! I love these new dies soo much!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the sunflowers Sandy and wow that frame is unreal!!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

I just love this one!