Sunday, July 31, 2011

Any Occasion Card

For stamp class on Friday, one of my ladies needed an anniversary card.  So I came up with this quick and easy card that can be used for any occasion.


Using a Peony blossom stamp from Stampin Up, I stamped the flower twice with full ink, then stamped several times stamping off first so I got a lighter impression.  The gorgeous paper is from SEI.  Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.  Here is another panel I did with a different saying.  (The ink really does match the card stock, it just scans funny). 


These would be very easy to make as a gift, you could stamp out a dozen in no time at all, varying the sayings on each one.  I don't do quick and easy often but I enjoyed this one.

2 comments:

ednamburgess said...

Very easy and beautiful also. Love it. Edna

Anonymous said...

I love this card. It looks easy to do but is so elegant!