Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cheery Lynn Designs Stained Glass Peace

One of the new releases from Cheery Lynn Designs this month is the Lace Peace Frame.  I wanted to see if I could make it look like stained glass.


I started by cutting out 2 of the Peace frames from black card stock.  Using spray adhesive, I added a piece of vellum to the back of one of the frames.  Using Memento dye ink markers, I colored in the back side of the frame to make it look like stained glass.  Again using spray adhesive, I added the second frame to the back of the vellum.  I trimmed the frame down to an A2 size, 4.25 x 5.5 inches, then created an easel card base.  I used the new Lace Lights Decoration Border to create the cross piece on the card, adding a Poinsettia and a sentiment backed with a Scalloped Cove Rectangle panel. 

Oh, and don't forget about the Design Team call over at Cheery Lynn Designs.  Here is a chance for you to join a great team.  

4 comments:

Tracy said...

This must have taken you days to do!!! Pretty amazing Sandy
Hugs
Tracy

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Wow!! That frame is quite stunning as a stain glass!! Beautiful job!!

ednamburgess said...

Beautiful, It does look like stained glass. Nice job. Edna

Jenny Gropp said...

You have showcased this beautifully!