Monday, August 8, 2011

Make and Takes from Heirloom Pro Show

I thought you might like to see what I did over the weekend at the Heirloom Pro Show.  I have around 50 of these brayered Stampscapes scenes.  Prior to the show, I created rainbow ink pads using Cut and Dry Foam and Shades Dye ink reinkers.  Then I brayered about 200 backgrounds so all my visitors had to do was stamp on them.  The blue was very popular and ran out first.  I have about 35 backgrounds left over; will have to see what I can do with them, lol.

-
 

6 comments:

Beth Norman said...

These are all so gorgeous. I like to see so many different scenes.

Linda Grady said...

I saw them briefly at the show and they were gorgeous; such vibrant colors. Had wondered how you did them because I didn't see any brayers out. That was a nice thing to do to have the backgrounds already done. You were so busy that day I didn't get to chat much. Had wanted to come back Sunday to do your make 'n take but didn't make it. My friend and I chuckled when we saw your inky fingers - LOL!!

ednamburgess said...

I saw them at the show and thought about you using the brayer on all of them. Hope the other way was quicker. Very beautiful. You could always use a few of the left overs on your class. LOL Take care and rest up. Edna

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

So very, very lovely Sandy! Shaz in Oz.x

Anonymous said...

Sandy, these are gorgeous! Please please teach this at MCC!!!
Joy H

Heidi said...

these are wonderful Sandy- I ended up missing the show so I missed ya! Hope it was a success for you all.