Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cheery Lynn Designs Twas the Night Before Christmas

For my Cheery Lynn Designs card today, I decided to make a diagonal easel card using this adorable image from Karen's Doodles called Bigsby Wreath


I created my card base using the largest of the Scallop French Flair Stackers Nesting dies, then cutting a DP panel with the matching Silver French Flair Stackers for the inner panels.  I used the same set of dies for the panels behind little Bigsby on his wreath.  I added a couple of Poinsettias and then the vine accents using the Fanciful Flourish die.  Because the DP on the front was so busy, I only added patterned paper on the center panel of the base.  But I did add Dottie's Ric-Rac die cuts for some interest.  Finished size is 6" square.

3 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Love the card and those dies! Very festive choice of papers.

ednamburgess said...

Looks like Christmas! Very cute. Love the paper Edna

Jenny Gropp said...

SO CUTE!