Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Forest Elf

 
My card for Cheery Lynn Designs today uses this adorable Forest Elf digi from Spesch Rubber Stamps. I started with Cheery Lynn Designs new Scandinavian Hearts die; it cuts this beautiful frame and also the wonderful medallion you see under the flower that I die cut with  Judy's Blooms.  I used my Victorian Romance Flourish to add the swirled flourishes.  Some Viva Decor Pearl pen accents and I was done.  The plaid paper is Stampin Up; the dotted is from the Basic Grey Nordic Holiday.  Finished size is 6x6 inches.

4 comments:

Karen W said...

Very cute card, the die cuts are great!!

ednamburgess said...

Adorable! Love the little elf and all the die cuts you've used. Colors are good too. Edna

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this Sandy!!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Such an adorable elf! Love the colors and papers.