Sunday, September 25, 2011

Holiday Gift


I got this new 6x6 pad of paper called 25 Days of Christmas by Simple Stories; what wonderful vintage papers.  So following a sketch from Challenge Up Your Life, I created this card.  I used my Cheery Lynn Designs Scallop Circle Stackers and matching Silver Circle Stackers to die cut the round panel.  I added the newly released Anastasia Border below the holly paper, I think it is the most elegant border..  I added some faux stitching and Viva Decor Pearl Pen accents.  The digi image is from Tickled Pink.  Finished size is 6" square.

Challenges:
Challenge Up Your Life - Sketch
Tickled Pink - Buttons and Twine

4 comments:

Linda said...

WOW!! This is simply gorgeous.. Love the papers you used and that border punch is beautiful..Very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous! I love love love that lace!!! you did a great job on this card.

Regan said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous papers and that die cut lace border is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges for "Pick Your Combo! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Cor* said...

oh this is beautiful with all the layers and buttons galore! Great design! Thanks for being pink with us this week.