Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tickled Pink Winter challenge


I made this card for the Winter Challenge over at Tickled Pink challenge blog.  I combined two great digi images, Lil Christmas Luca and Victorian Christmas Ivy.  I printed them onto Cryogen paper with my inkjet printer and then colored them with Copics.  I had this great paper from Me & My Big Ideas that felt very vintage to me.  So I went for subtle, muted tones when coloring.  I added a flower created with Cheery Lynn Designs Judy's Blooms and a Fanciful Flourish.  I added Sparkly Fluff to Luca's hat and Ivy's muff and coat.  This is a 5 x 7 easel card. 

5 comments:

ednamburgess said...

Great card design. Edna

Stampalicious said...

this is beautiful! I love the scallops under the picture, sooo pretty,, hugs, martina

Kelly Schelske said...

Super fun Sandy!!

Regan said...

Sandy, beautiful easel card! The paper is wonderful! Fantastic coloring and love the sparkle fluff accents! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges for "Winter"! :)
{hugs}
Regan

jonim52 said...

Oh Sandy I love those images and your easel card is gorgeous!