Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Two


This is the little boy stamp in the same Nellie Snellen stamp line from yesterday's post.  I love the cat!  I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Cryogen paper and colored him with my Copics.  The great DP is from the Basic Gray 'Life is a Party' 6x6 collection.  I love the primary colors in this paper pack, perfect for kids cards.  The upper right corner die is from the Lace Corner Deco B set and the 4 embellishments around the frame image are from Lace Corner Deco D, both from Cheery Lynn Designs.   I used my Scallop Circle Stackers and Coordinating Silver Circle Stackers for the round panel also from Cheery Lynn Designs.  Finished size is 6" square. 

4 comments:

ednamburgess said...

Cute layout and colors. Edna

aureliaeugenia said...

Love your creations ,they are adorable !
Happy Easter!
aureliaeugenia

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Sandy!!

Bj said...

This is such a cute card! Love that cat!