Monday, June 18, 2012

Saturated Canary Nevaeh


Saturated Canary is doing a Guest DT call and I thought I would throw my hat in ring.  For my card I have used this cute digi called Nevaeh.  I printed her onto Cryogen metallic paper with my laser printer.  Copics used:
Nevaeh - E000, E00
Hair - E21, E23
Eyes - G21
Dress and Stockings - RV63, RV65, BG10
Shoes - RV65, C1
Shadow - G0000

For my card base, I used my Cheery Lynn Designs Scalloped French Flair Stackers and the matching Silver French Flair dies to cut designer paper panels.  The gorgeous paper is from the SEI Couture collection.  To frame the image, I used my Polynesian Sails Oval die.  The flowers were created using Cherry Blossoms, Darling Daisies and Miniature Rose dies.  I added Mini Fanciful Flourish accents for the leaves and vines.  On the base I added Francesca border and then die cut a sentiment panel using my French Flair and Scalloped French Flair Little Stackers.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  Finished size is 6" square.  

3 comments:

Karen W said...

This is really pretty and good luck, I really like the daisy die, those flowers are beautiful!!!

ednamburgess said...

Cute design and colors. Love the flowers. Edna

Bj said...

Sandy, I am in love with this card! It's so pretty! Love the gray and pink and your background paper. Your coloring is amazing! Love all the pretty die cuts!Mmmmm!