Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cats Layout with Cheery Lynn Designs dies


Continuing my journey into scrapbook layouts (this is number 3), I found a really cool  sketch over at Sketchabilities and decided to give it a try.  While hunting through my box of very unorganized photos, I found these from a day many years ago when my cats and I went for a walk in the field behind us.  They fit the sketch perfectly. Left to right they are Skunk, Spooky and Boots.  They have long gone on to the Rainbow Bridge but they brightened my life immensely and I think this is a lovely tribute. 

Dies used:

The background paper is from Bo Bunny.  Finished size is 12 x 12 inches.  Be sure to visit the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge blog, this week our theme is Christmas in July.  Enter to win a $20 shopping spree at Cheery Lynn Designs.

3 comments:

ednamburgess said...

Great layout. Love the kitty pictures. Edna

Poldy/Gaby said...

Your new card is very nice :)

ajyoyo said...

Stunning scrapbook page...and it's nice to see your kitties! :)