Monday, July 23, 2012

Saturated Canary Celebration


The challenge this week at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge blog is Celebration.  Still being in the Christmas card mood, I created this adorable card using Saturated Canary's digi image called Noel. I sized and printed the image onto Cryogen metallic paper using Photoshop Elements and my laser printer.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  Using my beautiful lace Cheery Lynn Designs Oval Doily Stacker I cut the image out adding a card stock panel behind it die cut with my Oval XL Stackers.  I used my Snowflake Edger to create the border piece, then stacked Laced Pine Snowflake, Snowflake #6 and Snowflake #7.  The last step was the sentiment from Lily of the Valley to which I added a card stock panel cut with my Scalloped Circle Little Stackers,   Finished size is 6.5" square.

Be sure to visit the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog for more inspiration and to join in the fun for a weekly $20 shopping spree to Cheery Lynn Designs.  

Challenges:
CMC Copic Challenge - Anything Goes/Make it Girly
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - Christmas in July
Sweet 'N Sassy - Christmas in July

7 comments:

Dana Joy said...

Lovely card and the colors are so pretty. Thanks for playing with us at CMC.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Sandy, I love that oval lace doily, must get that die soon, and love the snowflakes.
hugs

Joann said...

Hi Sandy, love your card! The digi is fantastic and I just love the CLD oval doily stacker, just so versatile! Thanks for all of the lovely inspiration : )
Joann

Patricia Hays said...

I like that you chose a different color scheme for your Christmas card than the traditional red and green. Thanks for joining in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh wow Sandy this is gorgeous. I love the doily and its perfect for our Christmas in July Challenge at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge. Thanks for entering hugs Susan x

Ruby said...

Oh she is lovely! I love your colour combination, really striking. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Color Me Creative!

Safdar Ali said...

What a stunning card. So lovely design. I like the colors you have used and that image is super cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards, which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.