Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sparkle Witch



Have you seen the new Sparkle and Glitter Rick St Dennis challenge blog?  Rick draws some amusing and very fun to color digi stamps.  For my card, I used this adorable Witch digi image.  Isn't she great, a full figured woman, just love it!  I can't find her in Rick's shop, so perhaps she has been retired.  But be sure to visit Rick's shop for lots of other great holiday images. I printed Ms. Witch onto Cryogen metallic paper with my laser printer.  I colored the image with my Copic markers and then used a mix of Spica pens and Gelly Roll pens to add some sparkle to her outfit. 

I used my Cheery Lynn Designs dies for the scalloped oval, the spiderweb corner piece and the lace pine snowflake under the poinsettia flower.  The paper is from the Pebbles Tricks and Treats 6x6 paper pad.  Finished size is 6" square.

Challenges:
Sketch and Stash - Sketch (paper pack is new)
Sparkle and Glitter - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Love this witch of yours Sandy. The fuller figure is so like most of us after a certain age eh? Thank you for sharing your art with us at Sparkle & Glitter with RSD

Love crafts forever said...

Fun image and beautiful L/O of your card. Thanks for playing with us at Sparkles and Glitter.
Hugs Nataliya

KristyLee said...

Sandy,
Beautiful card, love your papers, and your embllies. Great coloring too!
Peace,
KristyLee

Caroline said...

Fantastic card image is fab as is the layout. Caroline xxx

~@ngie~ said...

hehehehe I love it ;) what a fantastic card... I love the image & the papers ;) xXx

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck ;)

hugz Angie xXx

Ally said...

this image is hilarious, Sandy! Love it and love thefantastic papers.
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
Huggles, Alessandra

Sharon Sahl said...

Thanks for joining us at Sparkle and Glitter with your full-figured witch! Your papers complement the colors you used nicely!