Monday, December 24, 2012

Shall I Play for You?


This week the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs is Lace - real or faux.  I chose to go with the beautiful lacy look of Fiona's Magic Mirror frame.  I created my card base using my Scalloped Coved Rectangle dies; the next to the largest die in the set.  For the DP background, I used the coordinating Silver Coved Rectangle dies.  I added some Antique Linen Distress ink to the edges of the card base as well as the gorgeous frame.   The digi image is Shall I Play for You? from Mo Manning.  I colored him with Copic markers to match the DP.  I fussy cut him out and then popped him up on the frame which I also popped up on the card base.  


I finished the inside of the card in the same manner, adding a holiday sentiment from Whipper Snapper Designs.  I think the beauty of Fiona's Magic Mirror frame stands wonderfully on it's own and does not need any more embellishments.  Finished size is 5 x 6.5 inches. 

I want to wish all of my followers and email subscribers a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.  I truly appreciate your support and encouragement. 

1 comment:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

What a pretty card!! Love Fionas Mirror and the Coved Rectangle Shape!!