Sunday, February 3, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps February Release


Welcome to Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the new release at Peachy Keen Stamps! These stamps will be available for sale after the Release Party on Tuesday, February 5th.  Hope you can join us for that, because they are always LOTS of fun!  I combined a new background stamp with two new flower stamps and a fun sentiment to create my card.  I colored these cute flowers with my Copic markers.  I stamped the center flower twice, layering the center of the flower and the leaves for some added dimension.  The bottom half of the card is embossed with a Cheery Lynn Designs embossing plate.  Finished size is 5 x 7 inches.  
 
Be sure to visit the Peachy Keen Stamps blog for more inspiration using the new release stamps. 

4 comments:

GiGi said...

This is so fun and cute! I love those springy flowers and the background!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Love the springy flowers!!! Very cute!!

Christine's Creative Cards said...

I just love that little eye, big eye, face....this is a great spring card. I've been inspired. Can't wait for my set to get here. TFS --C

Unknown said...

This is a cracker of a card Sandy! I do love those 'flowers'. They are so weirdly CUTE!! lol You matched them with the background stamp perfectly. See you at the release tomorrow! xxx