Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cheery Lynn Designs Build a Flowers


Stacey from Sweet Stamps asked me if I could make some flower samples for her booth at the Novi stamp show using Cheery Lynn Designs Build a Flower dies.  So these are what I came up with.  The upper left is made with Build a Flower #1 and Embellishments 1.   The two flowers on the upper right are created with Build a Flower #2 and again Embellishments 1.  I created the red flower by using the leaves on the die and trimming off the stems.  They have such great veining on them.  Be sure to click on the pic for a closer look.  The last set of three flowers were created with Build a Flower 3 and Embellishments 1 and Embellishments 3.  It was a fun way to spend my evening since my internet was down, again!

Today is the last day to enter my drawing to win one of the new Cheery Lynn Designs Center Step Card dies, I did not realize the $19.95 was an introductory price and that it would revert to $29.95.  So now is the time to win one of them.  There are only 16 people entered so odds are high that you might win.  Just follow the link above and enter at the bottom of the post.  Good luck and thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Great offer as the center step card saves a lot of time and measuring. Your flowers are lovely. Cheery Lynn has great dies.

Mickey said...

Sandy, I love the poinsettia tag it is beautiful. I will have to put that die on my list. I hope I win the step card die. Thank you for showing us so many beautiful things. Marge

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Beautiful flowers, they look so realistic! Thank you :)