Sunday, March 9, 2014

Thinking of You with Piccolo's



For my Globecraft Piccolo card today, I have used the new Stacey's Stacking Flowers set.  To color my flowers I used:

I just love that you can still see the detailing on the flowers after they have been colored or embossed.  And just take a look at how many flowers you get in the set.....


I used my Cheery Lynn Designs Lattice 2 die for the background.  I die cut it from card stock and then embossed it with Aged White Embossing Enamel. I just love the flecks of gold in this powder.  Be sure to look closer at the picture for the beauty of the enamels.


Next I die cut the middle size die from my Cheery Lynn Sentiment Tag 2 set out of card stock and colored it with Rose 3D Stamp Paint.  I stamped Thinking of You and then used the smallest die to cut it out.  I added a few gems to my flowers and I was all done.  Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches. 

3 comments:

Gitte said...

Beautiful card. :-)

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful flowers on this lovely card Sandy. Really love how you've painted the color on but can still all the detail. And all the dies you've used are wonderful.
Hugs, Janie
janieprintz@msn.com

lindagrady said...

Those flowers are awesome; gotta check these out. Very nice card, Sandy.