Sunday, April 20, 2014

Globecraft A2 Album


Here is a peek at a new Globecraft set that will be in the store soon.  It is actually a picture frame but I wanted to make it into an album.


The set comes with 3 of each of the pieces you see above, including the globes (a total of 3 frames).  The outer dimension is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.  A tip when assembling these; make sure your hands are clean when handling the globe or you will get fingerprints.  If you do, just clean gently with some window cleaner and it will be back to new.


For my album, I used two Piccolo embossing powders; Girl's Night Out and Starry Sky.  I added a French Oval Frame, also embossed with Starry Sky for an elegant look.  Inside the dome, I have Large Floral Daisy Accent, which I colored with Rose Pearl and Avocado 3D Gel Enamel.  The butterfly is from the Butterfly Earrings set which is on clearance.  I colored it with Gold 3D Stamp Paint, adding some black accents with a Copic markers. 

I love the rich look of the embossing powder and look forward to filling my album with happy memories.

4 comments:

Gitte said...

It looks beautiful.
Happy Easter.

Malika said...

Lovely album. Very nice colours

Malika

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Love the album!! The colored are gorgeous!! The frame looks like a winner.

somethingcraftybydottie said...

just beautiful as always I love all your dies wish I could afford to add them to my collection just can't do it . thank you for all your help and positive messages . happy Easter
God Bless
Hugs
Dottie