Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Globecraft Piccolo Santa's Midnight Ride


For my Piccolo card today, I have used The Night Before Christmas Accents set.  I applied Piccolo Enamel Powder Adhesive Fluid to the sleigh and reindeer and then heat embossed with Piccolo Siam Silver Embossing Enamel.  Just look at all that sparkle! 


For my background, I used a wonderful deep blue metallic paper with lots of sparkle.  I die cut a circle which I dry embossed with my Cheery Lynn Cheetah embossing plate.  I thought it looked like craters on the moon.  Along the bottom of the card, I added Cheery Lynn's Winter Neighborhood border.  Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.  
 
Be sure to visit the Globecraft Piccolo blog for more inspiration.

3 comments:

Gitte said...

What a beautiful christmas card.

Juliz Design Post said...

Love this Sandy and your moon looks brilliant.
Julie x

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Love the new look with Picolo products!! Very sparkly!!!