Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Trellis and Brick Wall


Check out this great brick wall I created for today's Globecraft Piccolo card.  Using the newly released Sweet Stamps Art Stencil Stone Path and White Embossing Paste  I created my background and then while the paste was still wet, I sprinkled Piccolo Brownstone Enamel and then let it dry for 2 hours.  Once it was dry, I heat embossed it and look at the fabulous bricks!  Be sure to click on the picture for a closer view of this wonderful enamel.
 

 I die cut my Cheery Lynn Designs Trellis; heat embossing it with Piccolo Aged White Enamel.  I added both the Right and Left Mini Fanciful Flourish from Cheery Lynn.  Then added a couple of Piccolo Dragonflies Accents, using Piccolo Girls Night Out Enamel for the smallest and Turquoise Lagoon Enamel for the larger.  I added a coat of Glastique Gloss Finishing Glaze to my dragonflies; it makes them a bit more flexible and easier to shape the wings.   Finished size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.

11 comments:

Gitte said...

Wow beautiful card.

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW your brick wall looks so real!! Super gorgeous Sandy
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Donna said...

Love that brick wall Sandy, really looks fabulous!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Love the brick wall!! It sets the trellis off beautifully!!

maggiegracecreates said...

pretty pretty

Debbie's Time Out said...

Wow Sandy What a awesome brick look you have created

lindagrady said...

Got that Stone Path stencil recently but yet to use it. Sure like the look you've created with it!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

what a lovely card Sandy, I just ordered more dies from Cherry Lynn thank you for all your lovely comments on my Blog....

Pat said...

Found your blog via a Nov. 2008 Stationery Box...wanted to see yours and from there was interested in what else is going on. So glad I did. Your box was wonderful and so is this brick wall! I'm going to have to check into those enamels. TFS

Bea38 said...

What a wonderful card !
I love the brick wall. It looks so real !
Tanks for coming
Have a great Sunday

ednamburgess said...

Very nice. The brick looks so real.
Edna