Monday, May 5, 2008

CHF Chipmunks

These cute little guys are from Cornish Heritage Farms, part of their Friendly Kritters line. I stamped this with Tsukineko Memento Rich Cocoa ink on Curious Cryogen White paper, and of course used my Copic markers to color. I began with G02 Spectrum Green for the watering can, accenting with Y17 Golden Yellow for the rusty areas. The chipmunks are E33 Sand for the body shaded with Y17 Golden Yellow, then belly and face are E01 Pink Flamingo and E000 Pale Fruit Pink. I used a black Copic Multi Liner on their stripes and the eye of the one on the left. The ground is colored with E51 Milky White, the flowers are V01 Heath, and B45 for the blueberries. I used a Marvy LePlumeII No. 15 Olive Green for the blades of grass and leaves. The little bug by the berries was colored with E08 Brown and G14 Apple Green. I used Warm Gray 03 to outline the entire image. The last step was some accents with a purple Spica pen on the flowers and a white gel pen on the blueberries. I used my Scor-It board to add the embossing and then added silver peel off lines that I colored black with my Copic marker. The rhinestones were also colored to match with my Copic marker. Cute card! Forgot that I added my Stamps by Judith dots around the image using Colorbox Chalk Ink Ice Blue, it helps to subtly break up the white area.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these little Critters their so darn cute.
Sheila xx

Sandy Knecht said...

Adorable Sandy. I have that stamp but haven't used it yet. I couldn't resist buying it.