Friday, September 5, 2008

It's Official

I am an official Design Team Member for Repeat Impressions, this link will take you to the design team page. I met Wendy at her booth in Southfield, Michigan at the stamp show. She mentioned she was looking for designers. I applied for the job and was quite honored to be picked. On the right side of my blog, you will see a list of Labels. If you click on Repeat Impressions, it will bring up all the art I have done using one of Wendy's stamps. Please check out her stamps, just love that baby owl and the moose and oh, so many of them. Tell her I sent you when you place an order. Stay tuned for more great creations using her stamps.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations with your DT membership of Repeat Impressions!!
I just have received this week my order of stamps, because I had seen those beautiful stamps on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations my friend.. is this going to cost me even more money??...lol.

Sandy Knecht said...

Congratulations Sandy! What an asset you will be to that company. I look forward to seeing your designs.

Jenny Gropp said...

Sandy - I am just blown away by you scenes. Wanna come to Atlanta and give me some how to's??? Thanks so much for the blog link I am planning the same... on the list for this weekend... the ever growing list!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Congratulations Sandy, your work is stunning and they are super lucky to have you!

Stamping hugs,
Jennifer :)